06-25-2017 07:46 AM
After ten months of fault free (and not high volume) use, the display on my M252dw decided to go white. I tried tips from other posts:
- plugging directly into the wall
- updating firmware - laptop won't speak to printer so this didn't work
Having just invested in new toner cartridges I am both frustrated and unable to print.
Any advice welcome.
06-26-2017 11:46 AM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are having issues with the display on your HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
When did this issue start?
Did you do any hardware or software changes?
Perform a hard reset on the printer.
- Remove the power cable from the printer when it is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button for 30secs.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and directly to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
06-28-2017 02:45 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate your time and effort.
Good to know you are getting a replacemnet printer.
And that should work perfectly.
Feel free to contact us in feature if you need any further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
11-25-2019 08:18 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!