Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

M477fnw wont change envelope option back to Size 10 & wont manual feed from envelope tray.

HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M477fnw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had set the envelope option to a custom size to print a label and now it wont accept my option changes back.  I am trying to set the envelope size back to Size 10 and have it auto select manual feed so it would accept envelopes from the front tray.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,801 3,786 394 810
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

M477fnw wont change envelope option back to Size 10 & wont manual feed from envelope tray.

Are you trying to change settings with media already in the tray or empty? Put the media in and then change the settings.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks for your response.  After I posted my issue I did put an envelope into tray 1 prior to printing and it did work correctly.  I will take your advice and put envelope in and then try to change the options.  I consider this issue solved!  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation