Highlighted
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer won't print automatically

HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I send a job to the printer it does not start printing automatically. I have to press the start button to start printing. It just started doing this. I can't recall changing any of the settings.

HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer

Product #:   CB373AR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
5,327 5,294 566 1,255
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check and make sure that the paper size and type for the tray are set properly. 95% of these issues are caused when the paper settings get changed from plain letter to a different size or paper type which causes the printer to stop and wait for you to insert the correct paper or press go which tells the printer to just print on whatever paper is loaded.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation