Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

My HP Envy 5660 all in one

Product Name: HP Envy 5660
Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra

I've restored, print aliginment, print clean smears & everything on this printer. Its not printing anything, but blank pages... NOTHING IS HAPPENING !! Is there like a  number I can call instead of this?? I really dont have time to do this but your phone services pointed to this... waste of time... 

need my printer up running, instead im up here tyoing this cause your phone serivces SUCK!!!!!!!!!

thank you,

Inpatient customer !

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: My HP Envy 5660 all in one

Hi @bjones9,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer wherein it prints blank pages.

This issue could occur if the ink cartridges are empty or not installed properly or the cartridges could be defective.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Print Quality Issues

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation