2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Laserjet 3030 printer prints white pages

HP Laserjet 3030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,,

I have an HP Laserjet 3030 printer that has worked really well for me for a few years.

Last month, the print on paper seemed to fade away, so I shook the cartridge a few times and continued to print for a few weeks.

That seemed to solve the problem till the printing stopped working all together.

I thought it may have been the cartridge, so got a few laser printer toners (not cartridge) from amazon and thought that may solve the problem.

Inserting the new toners did not solve the problem. I have a feeling the drum may be busted. Is there a way to fix the drum?

Is there any way to identify if the drum is the problem?

I did some basic troubleshooting - set the printer settings to factory default and try to print (no luck!). I know the printer toner is good, just have to figure out why I get sheets of white paper when I print the test page.

Your suggestions and ideas are much appreciated.

Thank you,...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,803 3,788 394 810
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Laserjet 3030 printer prints white pages

For the price you can buy 3rd party toners for, it is honestly not worth your time messing around with the cartridge. Completely blank pages suggest either an issue with the drum drive, the mag roller, the high voltage power supply or possibly the laser scanner itself.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation