I have never had any issues printing with this wireless printer from my IMAC. Since I upgraded to HIGH SIERRA, I have not been able to print. The print command starts, but then I get the message "canceling" on my printer screen. I have connected a cord from my computer to the printer with no luck. I have unistalled all the software and drivers and then reinstalled. Also no printing. I have not been able to locate any FAQ's on the HP site that are for MAC. I do get a message on one HP site that this computer is not compatible with my MAC.
Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having while printing from HP LaserJet Printer. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Could you let me know the exact model of the printer? Is it CP1525nw printer or Color LaserJet 1600 Printer
Let's try these steps here:
• Click the Apple menu icon, and then click “System Preferences”.
• Click “Printers and Scanner” / “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
• Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click “Reset printing system”.
• Click “Reset” in the confirmation window.
• Enter an administrator username and password, and then click “OK”.
• Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list
• Restart your computer and then go back to System preferences – Printers and scanners.
• Click the “Add button” (+).
• Find, and then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer. Do not select an HP Fax driver.
• Click “Print Using...” or “Use”, and then select Secure AirPrint or AirPrint. Alternatively, you may select the name of your printer if available in that list.
For more assistance, please follow this link: HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!
Eagerly waiting for your response!
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
I am an HP Employee
As I understand you have followed the instructions suggested and still having the issue, I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support so that they can remotely take control of your PC and help you check the settings and if during the call they find out the issue to be hardware, they would go ahead and provide you with all the service related options.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true
(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
I am an HP Employee