Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CP1025 color

Hi,

My laserJet print color CP1025 is always blink red every time i have printed a page. So i need to restart the printing again to print out other page. This is happen after i print 1 page of paper that have full color and the page is not comin out. Could anyone pls help what should i do ?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Bee0902

Welcome to HP support community.

Are you getting any error message while printing?

How is the printer connected, USB or Wireless?

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Sandy

Thank you for helping me.

I didn't get error message while printing. It just the page that i print is not coming out. After that, as i explain before, i need to restart the printer every time i have print a page as it always blink red. I connect the printer with USB and i use Windows 7 for my laptop. Hope this can help to you help me more,, Thanks

HP Recommended

So printing normal documents works fine? If that is the case the document you are trying to print may be too complex for the available memory on the printer. You can try changing the settings on the driver so that it starts to print right away instead of spooling the entire document to the printer. Will slow the process down but should help the document print.

On your PC, go to control panel, devices and printers and right click on your printer icon and select printer properties from the drop down menu. The go to advanced tab and select "print directly to printer"

direct print.jpg

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi Repairatrooper

Printing normal document was also made the printer blinking red. So the main problem is every time i have finish print a page, whether it normal document or colour, the printer will blinking red. Then i need to restart it again when i want to print another page. Actually, this is the second time that this printer is having this kind of error. Last time it solve bcz i took it to service center. Anyway, let me try your guide below and see if it's work. Thank you so much.

PS : sorry if my English not good.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.