10-25-2018 05:54 PM
Hi guys and girls. I try to download the MIB for LaserJet P3015 from: https://spp.itcs.hp.com/spp/
When click on download I get Error 500. I've tried different browsers and computers without any luck.
What can I do?
10-29-2018 04:05 PM - edited 10-29-2018 04:07 PM
Thank you for choosing the HP Support Forums, a community energized by solutions, as we are eager to help resolve your concerns,
I am Riddle_Decipher and I'm at your service (Like a Genie, however, without magic powers) 😉
Does the copier work fine as a stand-alone device?
please try the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Press "Windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window.
- Type "services.msc" to get Services - Go to "Print spooler" - Right-click and "Stop" the service.
- Now again open "Run" - Type "spool" and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
- Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
- Now check for issue resolution.
- If the issue persists, also try clean installing the printer drivers. Here are the steps:
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer, if present.
- Go to Control panel - Programs and feature - Select all the HP printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel - Devices and printer - Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to the Run window, type - "c:/programdata" - Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
- Restart your computer.
Then, use this link to access the HP website, find the drivers compatible with your windows and install it: CLICK HERE
If the issue persists, please go ahead and install the Windows built-in drivers:
If a full feature driver from HP is not available for your printer, you must install the built-in print driver. A full feature driver for one or more Windows versions is not available for your printer, either from the CD that shipped with your printer or from the HP website.
Where is the download button? The HP print driver is built into the Windows operating system or is installed through the Windows Update feature on your computer. You do not need to download anything from a website in order to print, scan, or fax.
See the Frequently asked questions in this document for additional information, including how to scan using this driver.
FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE
(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)
Since you've asked how to contact HP, I've sent out a private message with the instructions on getting the same done:
check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, using the blue envelope:
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee
10-29-2018 05:10 PM
10-29-2018 05:21 PM
Thank you for responding,
I understand your concern and would love to help you,
however, the instructions to help you sort this out, can't be shared in public due to HP's privacy statement: Click here to learn more.
That said, please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, using the blue envelope:
I hope your day gets better, good luck.
I am an HP Employee
10-31-2018 09:06 AM
You said that somebody from "commercial support" will be contacting me (24-48 hours), so far nobody contact me and it's been 48 hours. Looks they don't care that we spent thousands of dollars for printers (10 LaserJet Black and White - P3015 + 5 Color LaserJet M477) and tonners. This topic is still open until they will help me out.
What do you think will be the upgrade for all 15 printers (HP or other brand)? For sure it's not gone be HP with this customer support.
11-08-2018 09:00 AM
Still no contact from "commercial support". How long does it take for you guys to contact me or fix the website?
This is the support that HP provide after buying 15 printers?
I'll keep posting until someone will help me.