Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Pro M102w
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Hi,

I need a NVRAM reset for my LaserJet Pro M102w printer. Could someone please send me some intructions?

Best regards, isosaukki 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for visiting HP Support Forum,
The only option is to restore to factory defaults. (This will clear all custom setting and have to reconfigure)

I have sent you a private message with the steps to perform a reset on the printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Support Community.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue .
HP Recommended

Hi

Can you send me the same details please?

I set a password recently on my m102w and can't for the life of me remember it.

Need to reset fully because i'm having trouble setting up for wireless.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Bump

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.