Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

Hello, Many thanks for your help but it didn't work. There are 3 buttons and I tried using [GO]/[PAUSE] according you said. Could you please explain with more details? Thanks

.IMG_2626.jpg

HP Recommended
Hi! It works now! Thank you very much!
HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also need to perform a super NVRAM reset on my Laserjet Pro M102W as my network information is blank and cannot connect the printer via wifi, thanks!

HP Recommended

@BSide408

Welcome to HP support community.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I would like to reset my printer too

HP Recommended

@Felixsgn

Welcome to HP support community.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Sandytechy20

Hello.

I need factory reset. My device m102w and its stuck. 

Would you send it to me?

HP Recommended

Hi I am having the same issues, i followed all the reset steps but cant get it to print wireless. please share link for super reset.

HP Recommended

@Rod1985

Welcome to the HP support community.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.