11-13-2019 09:11 AM
New printer is giving faded print? When ever toner is adjusted 5-6 prints are fine and again same problem persists.
11-14-2019 03:46 PM
@Markpt4, welcome to HP Support Community!
What happens when you make a photocopy?
Have you tried printing a test page on the printer?
Let us try some basic steps to resolve the issue-
Hard reset the printer-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates.
For more information, go to Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware.
Also, refer to the document HP LaserJet Pro M1130, M1210 Printers - Fixing Poor Print Quality
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee