Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
laser jet pro 500 m570 dn

I'm trying to install a brand new laser jet pro 500 m570 dn printer - the idea is that it would work on a network via wifi.

The problem is there is no "wifi icon" on the control panel, so I'm unable to access these settings. On the top bar I have 5 icons: HP network services, settings, LAN, information, and information about the cartridge status.

There should be a wifi icon as well, but it's just not there.

Is it possible, that this printer does not support wifi at all? (All manuals show it does...)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

M570DN doesn't have wireless.

M570DW has wireless.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

M570DN doesn't have wireless.

M570DW has wireless.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.