Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laser Jet CP1525nw
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I am trying to print my mortgage statement but it doesn't print anything. It just prints the boxes. How can I fix this?

Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@HartNrse

Are you printing the Mortgage statement from your Mac or Online?

May I know which App are you using to print?

Also let me know if you are having problems only with this particular Mortgage statement or with other printouts as well

Meanwhile I suggest you download the statement to your Mac first then try printing and let me know how it goes

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am using safari Mac OS Mojave the latest version.  I am printing it online using my iMac. My HP printer is connected to wifi. I get problems  while printing anything.  It doesn't  I tried everything and just wasting paper.

HP Recommended

To print, I click File then click print.

HP Recommended

@HartNrse

Could you try downloading the Statement to your Mac and then use Apple's Preview to print and let me know if that works

Apple Preview: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/preview/prvw15175/mac

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am out of town this weekend. I will try this when I get home on Tuesday. Thanks.

HP Recommended

@HartNrse

Sure. Please try it at your convenience and drop me a message anytime you need help 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.