Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Enterprise M577 MFP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We had HP M577 printers working with our CAC cards for months. Now that we've have to activate our PIV on our CAC, the HP M577 will no longer recognize the CAC when attempting to scan to email.  There seems to be no way to select which cert to authenticate. It would seem that the printer is automatically selecting the incorrect cert and erroring out.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue. Our Ricohs were easy and work fine. Lexmark just came out with an add-on 2 weeks ago and still troubleshooting that. None of our HP MFDs scan-to-email now. I have som 577s, x585s, and a few others. I'm at Columbus AFB, MS. Let me know if you figure it out.

Brent

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.