Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Laserjet P1606dn
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Just recently the pages have been printing crooked on my HP LaserJet P1606dn. Oddly enough, when printing double sided, the first page is crooked but the back page is perfectly straight. When I print a single sided test page that prints perfect as well. I just started receiving a message that the ink is low. I have never had this problem before, even when the ink is low. Any suggestions? BTW, the printer is about 4 years old and is used in a home office, so not high volume. The current cartridge was installed in Nov 2018, so 6-7 months is pretty typical for the expectancy.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

check that the paper guides are set correctly and that there are no obstructions/defects.  also check the pick up roller for any damage or wear that might cause it to pull the paper unevenly. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.