Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)

Print Quality

Product Name: HP Laser Jet Pro 200 Color MFP
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

When I print the pages are streaked with black streaks and dots. I have tried purchased cleaning sheets with no success. I don't see any mention of a replacement drum, so I have run out of ideas to fix this problem. It seems to be getting worse and worse. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (44 Views)

Re: Print Quality

Hi,

A such may happen due to a faulty black cartridge..

A Drum cannot be replaced seperately as a drum is a part of the cartrdige for the LJ Pro 200, it is not a seperate part..

Is it a genuine black HP Toner Cartridge?

From th Setup menu select Reports and print a Supply Status Report.. can you see this report fine or with the same issue?

May you able to scan this page and attach it in your reply so it may be evaluated?

Have you tried performing a cleaning cycle by selecting Setup > Service > Clean Mode?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (27 Views)

Re: Print Quality

I have tried the cleaning page several times and it has not helped. I will try to attach a sample of what it is doing.

Sorry I scanned the problem to a jump drive, but I don't see anyway to attach it do the blog. New at this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation