Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet CP1025
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Is there any way to find out from HP if they have any plans to issue a print driver for the CP1025 laserjet printer that will work with macOS 10.14 Majove?

How do you go about making an enquiry directly with them?

Thanks

refw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@refw

Thank you for being a part of HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.
Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@refw

Thank you for being a part of HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.
Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. My printer LaserJet CP1025nw colour don't work with macOS 10.14 Majove.
Could you make it work?! Or give me any advice?

Thanks!

D.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the same problem. My printer LaserJet CP1025nw colour don't work with macOS 10.14 Majove.
Could you make it work?! Or give me any advice?

Thanks in advance

HP Recommended

I had a private message from HP informing me that they were not planning on issuing an update to the printer software to work with Majove.  Extremely irritating - especially as I had just purchased two full sets of toner cartridges!

I can only print pdf documents on this printer - so if I really need to, I can save docs as pdfs and then print them.  I am using my secondary Officejet printer to print from my desktop with Majove.  I have not upgraded my laptop so that still works on the Laserjet.

Can't say I'm happy about this, but not sure what can be done.

Sorry for not being much help.

HP Recommended

Hi, can I have that private message for the solution? Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.