Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print error

Color Laser Jet Pro M454
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I can get Google Drive docs to print, but PDF's won't. Banking statements and PDF's of articles I get messages like

for PDF

ERROR: undefined

OFFENDING COMMAND: New

for credit card statement

ERROR: limitcheck

OFFENDING COMMAND imagemask

Please help as HP call center is useless

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,433 4,419 458 955
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print error

What program are you printing PDFs from? Sounds like an error with your program.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print error

Not sure what that means. I'm on a iMac, i just double click and open the doc. For the PDF of credit card statements, I'm using safari. 

Never had n issue before, not sure why it's print like this now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,433 4,419 458 955
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print error

Adobe Reader is a program for handling PDF documents. In some cases, documents may require that specific program is there are fonts or command used that other programs do not recognize. My bank downloads are all PDF documents and perhaps yours are as well. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation