cancel
Alb5 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printed sheets, with little regular signs.

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377 PCL 6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello, I have a problem with my printer HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377 PCL 6. Printed sheets, when exiting the printer, have little regular red signs on the long side to the right. How can I solve this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
Professor
Professor
1,780 1,580 153 285
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Evenly spaced defects are either cartridge or fuser issue. As you indicate they are red likely there is a defect in the magenta cartridge. 

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
0 Kudos
Alb5 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

If I understand correctly, a possible solution could be the replacement of the magenta cartridge. I’lll try to do it, although in color printouts the image with red is good.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Professor
1,780 1,580 153 285
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can you post a sample?

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation