Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
laserjet 200 color MFP M276NW
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello.

I have HP LASERJET 200 COLOR MFP M276NW it was working fine this week but from 2 days it is not working properply. We Have to Print Large Number of file and we send Print command from our Computer. It prints one page and goes to cleaning and after it Device Error Appear on my Printer. We click Ok and it print second page. This is big issue for us we have to print large number of Pages And it almost take 15 mins to print 10 pages. I disconnected my printer from computer and tried Photocopy but the same error appears after one Print.

Kindly help us. We will be very thankful to you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Support Forum. I hope you're well @Khizer_Tanveer7

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I will do my best to assist you with this issue 🙂

I'd first suggest you update the printer firmware. You can download and update it here: http://hp.care/2py2ZEq

If the issue persists, then I'd suggest you reset your printer. I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Support Forum. I hope you're well @Khizer_Tanveer7

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I will do my best to assist you with this issue 🙂

I'd first suggest you update the printer firmware. You can download and update it here: http://hp.care/2py2ZEq

If the issue persists, then I'd suggest you reset your printer. I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.