01-28-2020 04:40 PM
How do I change the language on my printer from Spanish to English?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-28-2020 05:06 PM - edited 01-31-2020 07:43 AM
Proceed as follows, to change the printer language :
- Press Menu () button on the control panel.
- Press Conf. sistema > Conf. equipo (System Setup > Machine Setup).
- Select the option Idioma (Language), then press OK.
- Select the Inglés (English), then press OK.
- Press OK to save the selection.
- Press Cancel () to return to ready mode.
- Now the printer should be in English.
In case of need, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.