Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Laserjet M254nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever i print something converted from large size image to PDF, it shows low quality colors on right side of the paper. It never happened before, it started 2 days ago, even the toners are 50%-80% full. I even tried Print quality tools in HP Smart App but nothing changed. I have attached the samples of printed copy with grey area turns yellowish on right side and a non-printed copy.

20200131_200528.jpg365786057_01.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Can you clarify the issue a little as your samples are a little difficult to see. Do you see the same issue with the print quality test as our normal printing? If so, you likely have a bad cartridge or hardware issue. Cartridges can fail before the end of life and that is the reason that HP offers their image quality guarantee. If a cartridge fails before it reaches very low it will be replaced but you will need to contact HP Tech support for this.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

No, It works fine with HP Print Quality Test and Demo print. It also works ok with low size PDF like invoices. It just started to have problem with images from photoshop converted to PDF then printed. I never had that issue since a year.

HP Recommended

I'm still waiting for the solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.