Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer will not print as the paper passes thru its cycle.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Richard124

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

Before we get into troubleshooting, I would like to ask you a few questions to get a clear picture of what's going on with the Printer.

1. How is the Printer and the Computer connected?

2. Are you able to make a copy?

3. Do you get any error messages? or the Printer prints blank pages?

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm not very good at this, but I've had this problem with my Color Laserjet ProMFP M277dw.  It was resolved when I went through the sequence of digital settings on the printer and selected the proper weight paper.  Don't know if your printer allows you to do that and if it would work.  Just a suggestion. 

HP Recommended

@Richard124

Request you to please elaborate on the issue so that we can provide you with the right steps.

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.