Did you mean: 
Andy19741
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4

Printer won't print from Word doc or PDF

HP Recommended
Envy
My printer won't print anything from
Word or any PDF doc. The paper comes out blank. Any ideas?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
ReverseTalk
Level 7
Level 7
385 375 23 104
Message 2 of 4
HP Recommended

Which printer do you have? If you have a multifunction printer, can you copy?

-- ReverseTalk
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + button to thank me. Mark Accepted Solution if I solved your inquiry.
Jesyka
Level 5
Level 5
141 137 13 73
Message 3 of 4
HP Recommended

Hi Andy19741,

What specific ENVY printer do you have? YOu can try the following document: Cannot Print PDFs from Adobe Reader to start off the troubleshooting. Let me know if that doc helps you!

Jesyka 🙂

I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay

Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.

VK14
Level 6
Level 6
418 412 23 70
Message 4 of 4
HP Recommended

Hi!

I understand that you are having issues printing and copying, you are getting blank pages. I would really like to be able to help you resolve this issue.

Please try the steps in this document to see if it will resolve this issue.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304875/model/5304876/...

Are you using Genuine HP Cartridges?
What are the ink levels?

What were the results of the Print Quality Diagnostics Report?

You may need to call  our technical support at 800-474-6836 and inquire about a replacement cartridge, if the issue persists. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Thumbs Up icon in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation