Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
LaserJet 3055

Can you tell me if the Laser Jet 3055 has the ability to print legal size and regular size paper during the same print Job. I will be printing loan documents and i need this feature. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

No you can not. This printer only has 1 paper tray and uses the top of that tray for manual feed so you can not specify different page sizes as you need to do. When you place a sheet of paper  on the top manual slot the printer automatically takes from that slot no matter what size and if you have or do not have paper in the tray.

HP Recommended

What if I am printing from a pdf document. I will be printing loan documents and the pdf files will have letter and legal size paper. Will the printer know the difference?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.