Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bubud0601
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Printing Test Page and from Browser is working fine, but it failed to print other document

LaserJet MFP M181
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, 

Right now I'm Using LaserJet MFP M181. This morning when I try to print a PDF and Word document, the printer is not working at all. My laptop is detecting the printer perfectly, the printing test page is working, other devices can use the printer without no problem. 

I try to open the PDF file in chrome, and print from the browser, even though it took long time to wait, but it's worked. But when i want to print from the adobe, word, powerpoint, etc, it didn't work.

I've already tried to re-install, using printer&scaner doctor, running the run: spooler, printui, etc just like I've read in this forum in other thread.  Nothing works.

Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
25,556 25,176 4,524 9,779
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Printing Test Page and from Browser is working fine, but it failed to print other document

Hi,
Click the start menu and then the Gear icon, select Update and Security and click on Check for updates.

Be sure to install any available update and repeat the check after restarting, Microsoft has released a new update to resolve this issue just about yesterday.

Please let me know if that may help,

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation