01-30-2018 10:28 PM
02-01-2018 07:02 AM
Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!
As I understand you are having issues with duplex printing on your HP Envy printer on your Mac. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you.
I would suggest you reset the printing system to put all the print settings to default state.
- Click the Apple menu icon, and then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Printers and Scanner” / “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click “Reset printing system”.
- Click “Reset” in the confirmation window.
- Enter an administrator username and password, and then click “OK”.
- Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list
- Restart your computer and then go back to System preferences – Printers and scanners.
- Click the “Add button” (+).
- Find, and then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer.
- Click “Print Using...” or “Use”, and then select Secure AirPrint or AirPrint. Alternatively, you may select the name of your printer if available in that list.
For more assistance, request you to follow the steps suggested in the support document for - HP Printers - How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Mac) (Duplexing)
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!
Eagerly waiting for your response!
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
I am an HP Employee