Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet 1320
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer worked fine, then I got a new computer with Windows 10 pro. When I finally got the printer Connected, and ran a test page, It just puts out blank paper. It's not the cartridge, but i don't have a clue as to what is wrong.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Try this, power off and unplug all cables form 1320 then plug only power cable back and power on.

Press the green button on the 1320 will it still print blank page.

If it's not then you need to check the driver at PC side.

If it is then you may have a broken plastic pin on the inner side of front door which used to open the door of the scanner when closing the front door. When the scanner's door open the X-ray can hit onto the catridge drum which needed by normal printing. If it's not you will get blank printing.

Check the picture below to find out the pin if it's not there on your 1320 then insert a paper into the opposite side of the pin  where there's a small hole (top front right side of 1320 when you open the front door).

59432.jpg59431.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.