Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi

I'm looking for a multifunction color LED printer for the small office with Gigabit-class Ethernet interface and some large paper trays for printing and scanning.

Printing, copying, scanning and faxing should have the automatic duplex function and a high definition.

This printer should work with Windows 7, Windows 10, Chrome OS and also with the smartphones.

The budget is about 600-700 Euro.

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I'm still waiting for an answer.

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
HP Recommended

Hi balubet,

HP have Laser or Inkjet printers, not Led printers so please clarify your needs.

What do you mean by Large Paper Trays? large paper sizes or for a large amount of paper? this is quite unclear.

Do you refer to monochrome or color printer? this is unclear too.

What is the required duty cycle? approx. how many pages would you print per month?

How many computers gonna be used with the printer?

Providing as much information as possible will allow suggesting a better fit for your needs.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Shlomil is correct, without basic information about how much printing and scanning you are doing someone will easily suggest the wrong machine.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I would then choose a color multifunction laser printer (4 in 1).

The paper trays should contain 250 A4 sheets.

This printer should print at least 500 pages per month and is shared between 5 computers.

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.