Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I need the solution of the same question. How can I have?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@rrodri47

Welcome to HP support community.

How is the printer connected to the computer, USB or WiFi?

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Connecte by ethernet

Thanks

HP Recommended

But I can connect by USB if is necessary

HP Recommended

After a 2n way of firmware update show this message: Hewlett-Packard >> permanently

Thanks

HP Recommended

@rrodri47

Remove all the toners from the printer.

Perform a power reset:

1. Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
  2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  4. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  5. Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector and printer.
  6. Turn on the printer.

Connect the printer using USB cable and update the firmware

Refer the steps mentioned in this HP document to update the firmware:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.