Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet 1000 Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

For years I have gone to the HP site and have been able to print a return label and recycle the Fuser/Maintenance Kits for my HP LaserJet Printers. Today I go in and fine there isn't an option for this, but on other pages you tell me that HP recycles these parts. What's the deal with this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@RichJ0529

Try here:

Sustainability – Business Systems / Devices - Recycle

• HP collects used products for resale and recycling in 73 countries and territories worldwide

HP Product return & recycling

Scroll down >

If necessary, Click the map to highlight your region of the world >

Click on a listed country link within that region >

Click on HP ink and toner cartridges, and Samsung toner cartridges >

Select "Drop it off" or "Send in to HP

Not sure if the fuser units are included in that group.. maybe try the FAQ section.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

The link above  does not work, HP stop takig these back, they are relying on the local building or area recycle location for you to take them back, this is such a shame.. I really think HP shoudl bring back this program .

HP Recommended

@inneritcircle

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.