Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ln7
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2

Ringing from android tablet

HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 2540

Always have difficulty with printing sonetimes printer spooler error shows and other times extremely slow to print I.e. one/three  minute per page.  It seems okay from my Windows 7 laptop.

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 2 of 2
HP Recommended

@Ln7

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer and are facing printing issues when printing from your Android device. Printing from a Win7 laptop is fine. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

Are you using an app to print on your Android device?

What version of Android are you using?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to download and install the HP Smart app on your Android device and try printing from this app.

In case the problem persists by using the HP Smart app then you may uninstall it and then print using the HP Print Service Plugin. The HP Print Service Plugin enables printing from your Android device to your HP printer.

Hope this information helps. Let me know the outcome. Good luck! 🙂

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation