Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

20160513_154651[3].jpg

Hi there 

One of the printers at the company that I am based at had a printer Jam recently, some of the people tried to pull the paper out of the printer and ended up ripping it (as seen in the picture above). I was wondering what should we do from here, I've tried to get the paper out but I haven't had any luck, any advise is appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It appears the paper is stuck in the fuser.  Only suggestion I can offer is to do a google search for the service manual and look for the instructions to remove the fuser and once you have the fuser out you should be able to figure out how to remove the paper stuck in it.  Removal of the fuser is not that easy.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It appears the paper is stuck in the fuser.  Only suggestion I can offer is to do a google search for the service manual and look for the instructions to remove the fuser and once you have the fuser out you should be able to figure out how to remove the paper stuck in it.  Removal of the fuser is not that easy.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.