01-24-2020 04:10 PM
I can not install the scanning with my printer to my PC-disk using windows10 Pro
01-28-2020 03:48 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download install print full feature driver:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
01-29-2020 03:22 PM
Thanks for the support, but till now no results
- Removing the HP-printer is possible
- Looking at the drivers, I only see a Fax-driver. All other drivers are not related to HP
- When I install every back, I get the same problem
- In the past my SMB1 sharing support was used, and now with the window10 upgrade, they removed this
- I believe that my HP-printer is using this to do the file sharing to scan to disk