pikatyou Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen saver on HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw screen

HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw

So we were planning to put our HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw for rent for 1 week and if our client is satisfied they may proceed to buy a brand new one.

I, was planning to advertise our company via screen saver on the screen while it is on the premise of the client.

Is there any way to do such?

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,447 2,439 277 344
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That would be cool, but you will need to have some Jedi skills to embedded custom screen saver to an HP printer.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Professor
2,490 2,163 192 386
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On Enterprise products running Future Smart 4 software you can have custom wallpaper, but I do not think they offer that on A4 Pro products yet. That does not mean you might not be able to hack one, just require digging deeper into the embedded operating system.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation