02-12-2016 11:59 PM
I can't find option to change two-sided printing to one-side. I only want to print one-sided and would prefer this as my default. Can't find instructions for this in the manual. I need to change the default. Any idea how to do this?
02-15-2016 11:21 AM
05-26-2017 02:17 PM
Product: LaserJet Pro MFPM227fdw Monochrome O/S X Yosemite 10.10.5
I would like to have the option to turn off the two-sided print feature.
A prior message indicated opening Preview and Selecting the Printer. When I open Preview, I am not seeing this option. Please advise. Thanks
11-05-2018 10:12 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP