Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

Set Up Continuous Feed Labels for Printing on P1102w

Product Name: p1102w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Trying to print a long column of labels, 10-20 long.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (174 Views)

Re: Set Up Continuous Feed Labels for Printing on P1102w

Hello, @Smokeym - Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!

I see that you are trying to print labels on your LaserJet printer. To assist you with the issue, I’d like to know the application that you are using to print the label. Please reply with the details.

Alternatively, go to http://hp.care/2py0T7f and check under “How do I print envelope address labels?”

You can check the Avery label printing options.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

I have a thousand continuous feed labels of a size I use periodically (for same labels for a product) . They are Avery 4035 and are from my old HP dot matrix printer.  I can set up a paper size and then have to copy the label down the sheet however many labels I need, but there should be a way to print the same label all the way down (properly spaced, etc.).

Thanks

Grad Student
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)

You are looking for trouble.

First, a laser is a page printer, not capable of handling continuous lengths of stock.

Second, labels NOT designed for laser use will at some point, sooner rather than later,  have adhesive and/or a label(s) find their way into the printer mechanism and cause a jam that you cannot recover from.  Buy sheets of laser labels or go back to a dot matrix until your current supply of labels is exhausted; otherwise, it will only wnd in grief for you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation