Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP P1102w
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hello

I have tried everything to set my printer up on my iMac.

1. Reset Printer
  2. Download MacOS 5.1.6 driver for Apple - installed but when adding printer no list appears
  3. Download and execute HP Easy Start - After launch no success in finding printer
  4. Disconnect USB cable and reboot iMac and then reconnect cable
  5. Replaced Toner Cartridge

I am really hoping that someone can help me. The printer is more than adequate for what I need.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Hazyview

I have gone through your Post and I would like to help

I understand that you are connecting the printer through USB cable.

I suggest you uninstall all the Antivirus on your iMac and try connecting the printer again. Also try another USB cable if possible

Next ensure the Printer has all the latest Firmware update. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168

Do you have other devices that are connected to this Printer?

Keep me posted

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.