cancel
GEE94 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The touch screen on my printer is malfunctioning and unable to select options on the display screen

I have a HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw and I am unable to select any icons or options on the display screen

2 REPLIES 2
GEE94 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The touch screen on my printer is malfunctioning and unable to select options on the display screen

Please help me fix this issue or let me know if its fixable or not. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1067 1063 96 188
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In most cases a malfunctioning control panel will be a defective panel and that would be the first thing to replace if I was working on your machine. Second would be either the formatter or DC controller, depending on which board your control panel plugs into.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation