Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP MF 177fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon colleagues
  when updating the version of Win 8.1 to Win 10 1909 version, they encountered the problem of printing on mf 177. That with a local connection, that when the network does not print, or a blank sheet comes out. On 8.1, everything works great.
Installing drivers passes without any problems, the scanner works great.
Thanks so much for your support.
Maksim

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Really looking forward to your reply.
Perhaps you need a patch for drivers on Windows 10 version 1909

PS:  Very sorry for my english.
HP Recommended

@Maksim4 Greetings from the HP Community!

I have a few steps that should help resolve the issue:

Create a TCP IP port:

1 - Print a Configuration Page to get the printer's IPv4 address (you can also tap on the wireless icon on the front panel of your Printer to get the IP address

- 2. On your PC, go to Control Panel, from Devices and Printers, right-click the printer and left-click Printer Properties, select the Ports tab.

- 3. Click Add Port, select Standard TCP/IP Port, then select New Port and follow the wizard.

- 4. Type in the proper IP address for the printer.

This video resource will show you how to do it: Click here to watch

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Good afternoon colleagues!
As I wrote above, the problem was in the driver and not in the port, the required driver is not installed automatically, we solved this problem only by adding the old drivers through Printmanagement. and replacing the existing one.
Maksim

HP Recommended

@Maksim4 That's great, I'm glad it worked out.

Let us know if you need anything else.

And If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.