02-13-2020 04:18 PM
I am trying to set up my brand new laserjet m15w. The power and attention button blink constantly when I turn on the printer and the wifi light does not stay lit. I have held it down for 10 seconds and this does not help. I have downloaded the drivers but and easy set up but my laptop does not find the printer either by wifi or usb.
02-17-2020 04:29 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Follow the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-laserjet-pro-m14-m17-printer-series/16647043/model/16647063/...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee