12-05-2019 03:24 AM
I am unable to connect to the Wireless Direct.
192.168.223.1 wont load so cannot turn on WiFi Direct.
Printer is LaserJet Pro m102w.
Details that I printed are in link below.
Kindly Help ASAP.
12-07-2019 01:47 PM
Welcome to HP Support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
You cab refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
12-07-2019 02:24 PM
What OS of the device you are trying to connect to the printer?