cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unable to reinstall full driver package for HP PageWide Pro 477dw error 2753

HP Recommended
PageWide Pro 477dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer was having issues going offline. I ended up uninstalling the software as a troubleshooting step. Software would not properly uninstall. I had to run the windows app removal troubleshooter to uninstall it. Once uninstalled I am unable to reinstall the full driver package. The package gets an error 2753 when it attempts to install the software for the printer. I can ping the printer and it is working on another system. I fallowed various troubleshooting steps to make sure the driver is completely removed. No change. I also disabled my antivirus and restarted both the printer and the system. 

SFC scan comes up clean.

No matter what I try the software will not install.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation