Koolodia
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty isuues

Jetpro mfp m130a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp says they extended my warranty in order to fix inability to photocopy  but still shows my warranty has expired on their support page online. What do i do?

3 REPLIES 3
Level 11
Level 11
3,524 3,510 346 732
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty isuues

they may have provided a one time exception which would not show on the website. I have asked the mods to have someone reach out to you.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,485 6,478 423 523
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty isuues

Hi @Koolodia

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Koolodia
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty isuues

Thank you very much 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation