cancel
Igiveup9-_ Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What happened to the Canada Post mailing label function on the website?

HP LaserJet cartridges
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Providing Canada Post labels you can print was a real help. Where is that function on the website?

2 REPLIES 2
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1257 1253 118 223
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are speaking of the return labels, I believe that they have replaced the individual return labels with a box program. They send you a box that you place cartridges in and return when full. Not ideal for home users who may only change a cartridge once a year, but more eco friendly and economical to ship a group of cartridges in one box. Most office supply stores like Staples will take returns as well.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
Igiveup9-_ Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. I guess I expected that had happened. The return-mail service was so simple and convenient. I guess I'll explore Staples (ah, but driving to Staples isn't as eco-friendly as popping the original carton into a mailbox, is it?). Of course if there were a way to contact HP from their website customers might be an answer to this kind of query. Instead they've sub-contracted their customer support to their customers - like you! Hope they pay you for your time and consideration.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation