07-22-2017 06:23 AM
Please can someone help me out l just acquired hp printer and I'm to used to print using wireless wifi direct it keeps on asking me for a password and I have used the default password of 12345678 but is not connecting and and printed the networks configuration report no default password given.
Please any suggestions
07-25-2017 02:43 PM
Download your User Guide here.
Read all about Wi-Fi Direct and how to obtain your password. Page 53 starts it all.
12-03-2019 07:33 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!