Jephrey
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi printing issues driving me up the wall

HP LaserJet Pro MFP 180 nw
macOS 10.14 Mojave

There are so many issues I have with this printer, it's driving me insane. I'm pretty sure I bought a faulty printer.

1) I try to print multiple documents, the printer will print the pages in mixed up orders and between each document.

2) I'll hit print, then the printer prints half of the documents. The printer still reads "printing document", and nothing happens for 10 minutes. On my mac, I'll hit "pause" and "resume" on the printer software, then the printer will print the rest of my documents, if I"m lucky. If I'm unlucky, the printer will stay forever on "printing documents", then I'll have to cancel the whole operation. After I've cancelled everything, I'll try to print my document again, and the printer will print two of the same document, likely because it for some reason didn't cancel the previous printing job. 

3) I've followed the HP steps to manually print two sides. It works several times, but then once in a while the printer will not prompt me to flip over the papers for the other side to be printed on. 

I'm going to trash this printer. This is the first I've ever had an HP product, which I got because this printer seemed to have decent reviews. But never again, I regret trying a new brand. I'm frustrated beyond belief. As I conclude this paragraph, my printer is printing a document I had sent to print half an hour ago. It has cost me a colossal amount of paper and ink by now. I'm a very tolerant person, I usually don't trash appliances. But this printer is clearly broken, and it sucks that I was sold such a faulty printer that lasted only several months. It used to work fine, but it's already at the end of its lifespan after a year of barely printing anything.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,433 12,412 819 813
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi printing issues driving me up the wall

@Jephrey

I have gone through your post and I understand your concerns

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation