Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet 100 color MFP M175nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi.  I'm trying to install my printer to access it wirelessly onto my Lenovo Yoga with Windows 10 Home (32-bit).  

I have a Cisco E4200 router.  

I get as far as "Connection Type" \.

Select "Connect through a wireless network" 

I've tried both yes and no to retrieve my wireless settings.

I get to the point of attaching the USB to the computer.

It accepts the connection but when it goes through the final step, it stops at 15% and gives an error message of not connected.

I've tried downloading this application several times "CLJ_MFP_M175_N_sw_win_full_solution-acf" including uninstalling as @DVortex has mentioned in another topic.

-

I can hook the printer up the USB port on the router and it works. But I can't access it with my computer when not connected to the router USB port.  

My goal is to be able to see the printer on my network and printer from my computer and iPhone 7 as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

More details.

Error message appears at 15% during "Configuring Product".

Error message is "Unable to communicate with product"

Please ensure that your PC and product are connected via USB cable and that the product is turned on and ready."

Thanks, 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.