Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Lenovo ideapad 330S
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.  I'm trying to install my HP laserjet Pro P1102W printer to a new lenovo ideapad.   Instead, it connects a printer called NPIA365FF (HP Lazer Jet Professional P1102w).  Print & Scan Doctor shows both printers but has only installed this one.  When I click on the one I want and click next, it says the software solution is not installed.  I've gone through the get installer process but it still won't install.  I've tried uninstalling the NPIA365FF printer but still no joy.  Please help!  TIA

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the Control Panel select Devices and Printers and remove any instance of your printer.

If you haven't downloaded the latest software yet, download and run it from the below link:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL32431/bi-80329-11/hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-...

Next, browse to C:\LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution and double click HpSetup.exe.

Now follow the installation and check for any difference.

Please let me know if that helps,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.