Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 installing wrong printer

Lenovo ideapad 330S
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.  I'm trying to install my HP laserjet Pro P1102W printer to a new lenovo ideapad.   Instead, it connects a printer called NPIA365FF (HP Lazer Jet Professional P1102w).  Print & Scan Doctor shows both printers but has only installed this one.  When I click on the one I want and click next, it says the software solution is not installed.  I've gone through the get installer process but it still won't install.  I've tried uninstalling the NPIA365FF printer but still no joy.  Please help!  TIA

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
25,089 24,719 4,454 9,536
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 installing wrong printer

Hi,

From the Control Panel select Devices and Printers and remove any instance of your printer.

If you haven't downloaded the latest software yet, download and run it from the below link:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL32431/bi-80329-11/hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-...

Next, browse to C:\LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution and double click HpSetup.exe.

Now follow the installation and check for any difference.

Please let me know if that helps,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation